Sunday 28 October 2012

Action T4 (German: Aktion T4)

Poster about
                                  euthanasia: "60 000 RM costs a
                                  hereditary defective" ("60
                                  000 RM kostet dieser Erbkranke"),
                                  a poster from NSDAP race politic
                                  office
"Here you are  also carrying." Nazi                         60 000 RM costs a hereditary defective.
 propaganda for euthanasia, 1939.

http://www.geschichteinchronologie.ch/eu/3R/propaganda-2wk-ENGL.html

http://www.geschichteinchronologie.ch/eu/3R/propaganda-2wk-ENGL.html
Bundesarchiv Bild 152-04-28, Heilanstalt Schönbrunn, Kinder (Bundesarchiv 152-04-28, Schonbrunn "Children Sanatorium")

Action T4 (German: Aktion T4) was the name used after World War II for the Euthanasia Program in Nazi Germany officially spanning September 1939 until August 1941 but continued unofficially    until the demise of the Nazi regime in 1945, during which physicians killed thousands of people specified in Hitler's secret memo of September 1, 1939, as suffering patients "judged incurably sick, by critical medical examination".

Euthanasia Program (Action T4) officially started in September 1939.  Research based on files that were recovered after 1990 gives a figure of at least 200,000 physically or mentally handicapped people that were killed by medication, starvation, or in the gas chambers between 1939 and 1945.

The T4 program is thought to have developed from the Nazi Party's policy of "racial hygiene", the belief that the German people needed to be "cleansed" of "racially unsound" elements, which included people with disabilities. According to this view, the euthanasia program represents an evolution in policy toward the later Holocaust of the Jews of Europe.

Action T4 was described as euthanasia by some of the officials responsible for carrying the program out. At the Nuremberg trials the program was determined to be illegal and punishable as murder under the law, even if it was called euthanasia, and moreover the Nuremberg Tribunal concluded that under the German law, euthanasia as such was illegal and punishable as murder, and also was a war crime and a crime against humanity.

1 comment:

1. My name is Donald Boykins, I'm here to appreciate Dr Akhigbe for using his herbal medicine to cure my herpes virus. Is about 3 years and 6 months now I have been living with this virus and it have really really be a serious problem to me, I was so confused cause I have been taking several drugs to be cure but all of my effort was in vain, one morning was browsing through the internet then I saw several testimonies about Dr Akhigbe curing people from herpes virus and Immediately I contacted Dr Akhigbe on his email:  drrealakhigbe@gmail.com. I told him about my troubles and he told me that I must be cured. He gave me instructions and which I rightly followed, so he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me which I used for three weeks and I was cured totally everything was like a dream to me and my herpes was permanently gone. Dr Akhigbe God bless you and give you the power and wisdom for more cure, I don't know if there is any one out there suffering for herpes virus or any other of there diseases. DIABETES, CANCER, HIV/AIDS, HERPES, HEPATITIS A&B, HEART DISEASES, CHRONIC DISEASES,  YELLO FEVER, EPILEPSY, LUPUS, STRIKE, SPINAL CORD, ECZEMA, KIDNEY DISEASES, ACME, BACK PAIN,   DENGUE SCHIZOPHRENIA, POLIO,MULTIPLES SCLEROSIS, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, VAGINAL  DISCHARGETHYROID, ARTHRITIS, MENINGITIS.etcWhy don't you contact Doctor Akhigbe and be free from your diseases because he is very good and honest herbalist doctor, he is also know as the godfather of herbal root. Contact him now via his email:   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com         or whatsapp   him on     +2349010754824.         website https:drrealakhigbe.weebly.com.   

ReplyDelete